Forget everyday stress and relax in the nine different types of saunas. In nine different types of saunas. Steam chamber, rose sauna, bio sauna, aroma chamber, Finnish sauna, infra sauna, Laconium, frigidarium and Stollen sauna ensure you a real feeling of wellbeing.
Afterwards, a splash into a cool water pool, a tropical fun shower, some quiet time at the open fireplace or a nap in the separated chillout room is the ideal way to relax. While sitting by the fireplace, you can enjoy a beautiful view of the lakes of Sárvár.
In the aroma chamber essential oils are used (natural oil concentrates, distilled from plants) to aid well being and is particularly effective when used to combat stress and anxiety as well as a wide range of other ailments. 40 °C
This type of sauna is very popular with comfortably warm temperatures of about 60°C and provides a pleasant climate, which causes no stress for the body.
In a closed room, hot steam is released periodically through vents to moisturise skin and air passages. The extremely high humidity results in a temperature of only 40 °C being perceived as very hot. Good as a toxin-eliminator and particularly effective if you alternate with either a plunge pool or swimming pool to raise and then lower and then raise again the body temperature. Not suitable during pregnancy though!
The most popular type of sauna originating from Finland. With temperatures of about 95° C it has a purifying effect on the body.
Infrared saunas use a special heater that generates infrared radiation rays similar to that produced by the sun. Infrared is said to be beneficial to overall health. In an infrared sauna, the electric quartzite heaters do not warm the air, or interior, but penetrate the skin to warm the body and encourage perspiration, producing many of the same health benefits of traditional steam saunas. 50 °C
A cooling room where you can cool down step by step. 0-5 °C
A dry heat treatment room for relaxing the body. 30 °C
With temperatures of 60° C and a humidity of 40 percent this type of sauna has a relaxing effect with essential rose oils.
A new type of sauna designed with rocks and with a temperature of 70° - 80° C.
- Please do not wear your bathing costume in the sauna. Enter the sauna with a towel only. Slippers, jewellery and bathrobe should be left outside where there are hooks and shelves.
- Always shower before using the sauna so as to remove all perspiration from the skin as well as make-up and traces of oil or cream.
- No perspiration on the wood, please! Spread your towel on the bench and lie on it, or place the towel so that you can sit on it with your feet on it, too.
- The sauna is a place for quiet relaxation. Loud talk and conversation should be avoided so as not to disturb other users.
- Guests with fever, infectious diseases, under the influence of alcohol or narcotics must not use the saunas.
- Children under 14 years of age are not permitted to use the saunas.
Our mineral hot spring pools and jaccuzzis will ensure a luxurious and unforgettable stay in the Spirit Hotel. The 25 metre indoor swimming pool with its special underwater sound system is a few short strokes from the adjoining outdoor pool. Exclusive indoor and outdoor pools provide perfect opportunities for rest and regeneration. Unforgettable spa holidays in a peaceful and relaxing ambience.