Speedfitness includes the latest, further-developed version of EMS ( electrostimulation) machines. The gist of the training method is that the muscles, reacting to the electric impulses stimulating their most parts of at the same time, (more than the 90% of the fibres making up the muscles) work in a way that the joints do not get any burden. The stimulation reaches the deepest layers of the muscles, too (the deep muscles can be trained with special training methods only that are hard to carry out technically). Apart from the traditional training aims, it is an effective way to fight cellulite.
During the trainings, the guest receives both static and dynamic burden, therefore, the developing is not isolated, it is complex.
Its most remarkable advantage is that the gross training time is 10-15 minutes ( epending on the physical condition).this is a big hit in our hurried times, where time is the least available for health and exercising.
It is recommended at every stage of physical condition: even for professional sportspeople to complement their training programmes, or to counterbalance the one-sided burden.
It is a totally individual, customised approach, where we can take injuries, illnesses, physical condition and temporary condition into consideration.
The effects of the EMS training are the following:
- maximal improvement in the stamina
- it perfectly affects the deep muscles
- beneficial for fat metabolism
- it can be applied in any age
- protects the joints
- low time investment
- diminishes pain in the back
- reduces incontinence
- during training, breathing is controlled
- the frequency of heart remains low
- venous and lymph circulation improves
- metabolism speeds up
- connective tissues become stronger-
- mood, motivation, better feel, positive psychological effects
- increased vitality